A COMPREHENSIVE SQL SERVER VERSION CONTROL SYSTEM
We are extremely proud to finally present a full solution to the SQL Server versioning problem. Most shops use version control to keep track of their code – but what about the database? Using Randolph, you will always know your database development is fully versioned, that you lose nothing and can always go back – with practically zero effort on your part!Download Now
You guys have great products and I really admire your dedication to user support and consistently improving your apps... Your service is top notch! Keep up the good work!
Bob Gibilaro, MCDBA, MCAD
V. Alexander & Co., Inc.
V. Alexander & Co., Inc.
Randolph OverviewRandolph is a new and unique solution that revolutionizes the way version control and change management is done for SQL Server. It shifts the responsibility for versioning from the users to the software. Its light-weight, easy to use tool that runs in the background and keeps track of all your databases schema and data changes over time, and enables full review of databases' history, and full rollback to any point in time, as well as optionally push changes into existing systems (Subversion, SourceSafe or Team Foundation Server)
- Full save of the database's entities
- An effective GUI: Enables an efficient browsing through the database’s entities - Their various properties, their complete history, and an easy retrieval of each entity’s full source code at every point in time
- Elaborate reports: Know exactly what happened on your database across time
- Searching and filtering through entities
- Comparing Entities - what exactly has changed with each database entity at any point in time
- Integration with SourceSafe, Subversion and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Built-in scripting engine
- Not just the databases: full monitoring of server level entities (Logins, Jobs...)
Convenient, feature-rich GUI to browse your databases and their history
View full source of the entity at any point in time
Query through history: what was changed, how and by whom, across any time span
Search through all entities using varied criteria
Full built-in code comparison engine, or connect to any external comparison software
Full integration with external repositories: TFS, Subversion and SourceSafe
Script your database or any part of it as it was at any point in time
Monitoring server entities as well: Logins, Jobs, Alerts etc